Join the Conversation
Get ideas and inspiration from experts and peers.
Find out how the practice of DevOps brings cross-functional stakeholders together to deliver software with greater speed and agility. Learn from industry experts how your organization can apply DevOps concepts to improve deployment frequency and time to market, reduce lead time, and more successfully deliver stable new features. Plus, DevOps East is held in conjunction with Better Software and Agile Dev East, allowing you to choose from three distinct programs.
Jeffery Payne is CEO and founder of Coveros, Inc., a software company that...
Bob Aiello is a consultant and author with more than twenty-five years of prior...
Ken Mugrage is a technology evangelist for ThoughtWorks, focused on providing...
Adam Auerbach is the senior director of technology for advanced testing and...
Marianne Hollier is an IBM and Open Group Master Certified IT specialist in...
Chief architect for Intel IT's DevOps initiative, Sherry Chang leads the DevOps...
Jeff Patton started in software development in the early ’90s as a project...
Aater Suleman is co-founder and CEO of Flux7, an Austin TX-based global...
James Waletzky is a partner at...
Pre-Conference Training & Certification
Enhance your conference experience by attending one of our pre-conference training classes.
- Agile Tester Certification
- Product Owner Certification
- Certified ScrumMaster Training
- Integrating Test with a DevOps Approach
- Leading SAFe–SAFe Agilist Certification Training
- Software Tester Certification—Foundation Level
- Fundamentals of Agile Certification—ICAgile
Looking for in-depth discussions on specific agile topics? DevOps East offers two days packed with half- and full-day tutorial formats.
Tutorial sessions allow you to focus on a particular area of interest so that you can learn to make improvements to everyday processes in the areas that matter most to you.
Agile Leadership Summit
Bring your difficult issues and challenges to the Agile Leadership Summit where you can draw on the knowledge and experience of these leaders and your fellow participants who may have already faced and solved some of your issues.
You’ll hear what’s working—and not working—and have the opportunity to share your experiences and successes.
- Pre-conference training and certification classes
- Keynotes featuring recognized thought-leaders
- The Expo, bringing you the latest in agile software development solutions
- A full day to explore unique challenges at the Agile Leadership Summit
- In-depth half- and full-day tutorials that focus on your area of interest
- Concurrent sessions covering major issues and solutions
- Networking events: receptions, breakfasts, breaks, and lunches included
“"The conference tutorials were extremely helpful & valuable."”Tim Spitzmueller — The David J Joseph Company
“"The keynotes were wonderful. Plenty of inviting networking opportunities. Wonderful job! The effort was amazing. The passion shows."”Kristin Walsh — Oncology Nursing Society
“"The quality of the content prepared by the speakers. Speakers were great! Content was excellent!"”Joseph Wolfthal — Veritas
“"The concurrent (session) classes were very thorough and detailed on their respective topics. I enjoyed the mobility testing classes."”Tom Lendy — State Farm
Explore Top Solution Providers at The Expo
Never Miss a Thing.
Get special offers and program announcements in your inbox